In this post I am going to tell you about the time management tips for SBI PO Preliminary Examination 2019. Friends, time management is key for any exam and particularly in Bank Exams it is the ultimate key for success.
I am going to give you a few important tips which will surely help you for upcoming SBI PO Preliminary Examination 2020-21. Lacs of students appear in this exam hence even a fraction of mark is very important, therefore for you it is important to focus on the right strategy apart from the studies and preparation. Time management is one of the key strategies.
SBI PO Preliminary Examination 2020-21
Before talking about the time management I would like to tell that you must be well aware of the exam pattern of the SBI PO. Exam pattern should be crystal clear to you. I am explaining here exam pattern of the prelims in brief for those who are having any doubt about the exam pattern. There will be three sections namely English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability. In English Language there will be 30 questions while in other two sections number of questions will be 35 each. Hence there will be 100 questions of 100 marks. Time limit will be 60 minutes. There will be sectional timings for each section. For each section there will be time limit of 20 minutes.
Here are some important tips for you:-
- The prelim paper is only of 60 minutes. Intense focus is needed to get you through this paper. Do not get distracted.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses before you go in for the exam. Attempt the questions that you know you can sail through. Do not try to experiment during the exam.
- Do not get attached to any question for long. Solving a difficult question would give you the same marks as a easy ones. So invest your time in questions that are worth it.
- As per past trends, about 15% of the questions in the paper will be ‘difficult’. Again, it is advisable to save these questions for later.
- Assign time to each question and stick to it. Drop a question if it is taking much longer than your assigned time-per-question.
Also See:- RRB NTPC Expected GK Questions