Here is a good news about SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019-20. SBI Clerk recruitment is likely to be announced shortly. Today I am going to tell you about the SBI Clerk Latest Exam Pattern. State Bank of India is the largest Bank of the country and recruits thousands of Clerks / Junior Associates every year / alternate year.
SBI Clerk is Likely to be announced shortly in next few days.
For those who are looking for jobs in the Banking Sector, State Bank of India is the best option. The job of Clerk in State Bank is very attractive as it provides you security of jobs, good salary and perks and regulated working hours. Regulated working hours is the most attractive feature of this job. In SBI there is no fix time for the Officers however for clerk timing of the job is very much regulated.
However to get this attractive job you need to prepare very well for the exam. For best preparation the foremost thing is to understand the SBI Clerk Latest Exam Pattern thoroughly.
Every year there are a few changes in the Exam pattern therefore it is important to understand the exam pattern. I am providing you here SBI Clerk Latest Exam Pattern in detail. However if you have any query after reading the post about the exam pattern you can raise your query in the comments section.
SBI Clerk Latest Selection Procedure
For recruitment of SBI Clerk the selection process will consist of online test in both preliminary as well as in the main examination. There will also be a test of specified opted local language. There is no interview and those who will clear the preliminary, main as well as local language test will be offered appointment in the Bank.
SBI Clerk Latest Exam Pattern
Phase – I – Preliminary Examination
The Phase – I will be of Preliminary Examination. The Preliminary Examination will be an online test of Objective Nature. There will be 100 questions of 100 marks. The total duration of the exam will be 1 hour or 60 minutes. There will be 3 sections in the Preliminary Examination. The 3 sections are as under:-
- English Language
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning Ability
The Bank has changed the Exam Pattern slightly and has introduced the sectional timings. Name of the section, number of questions, marks and timing for the each section is as under:-
Points to Remember:
- Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the no. of vacancies, subject to availability) will be short listed for the Mains Exam from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored.
- There is no minimum qualifying marks for individual subject as well as for aggregate (overall) score.
- There is negative marking for 1/4th mark for each wrong answer.
Phase – II – Main Examination
The Phase – II will be of the Main Examination. There will be sections of General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude. There will be a total of 190 questions of 200 marks. The time duration for the exam will be 2 Hours 40 minutes. Each test will have a separate timing. Name of the section, number of questions, marks and timing for the each section is as under:-
Other Important Points
- Candidates qualified in the main examination will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
- SBI will provide a ‘Acquaint Yourself’ booklet, which will be made available to the eligible .candidates along with the call letter for the test.
- Regarding Test of specified opted local language, those who qualify for selection and produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be subjected to any Language test.
- Candidates not found to be proficient in specified opted local language would be disqualified.
Disclaimer: Due care has been taken while publishing the information. However while applying always check official notification for more details.