Friends IBPS Clerk Exam is going to be conducted shortly. IBPS Clerk 2020 preliminary examination would be conducted on December 5, 12 and 13, 2020. Those who qualify preliminary exam will be eligible to appear in the Mains Exam. Main Exam is scheduled to be held on 24.01.2020.
I will tell you few important tips which will help you to qualify this exam for the very first time. Read this article till last line and you will learn a lot.
1. Understand the Competition: Before appearing in the exam it is important for you to understand the level of competition. You must of heard that lacs of students appear in this exam for few thousands vacancies. To some extant it is true that a huge number of students appear in this exam but it is also a fact that very few of them have done very good preparation. So if you have prepared well you should understand that you are already in top 10-15% because in you will be surprised to know that only 10-15% students are well prepared.
2. Understand the Importance of Preliminary Exam: Preliminary exam which is the first hurdle is very important. I have seen many students taking it quite lightly. Just understand that all good students have decent chances to qualify for the Preliminary Exam but fact is that every good student do not get selection in Preliminary Exam. So your focus should be to make your best effort and strategy for this exam. There is still lot of time and if you start focusing even now you can easily qualify it. Study as much as you can and do not waste your time. Once you qualify Preliminary Exam you are already in top 5-6% of all students who have appeared in the exam.
3. A large number of candidates do not turn up for Exam: You may not be aware but nearly 20-25% students do not even turn up to give the exam. This year due to Covid it is very much likely that absentee percentage will further increase. Grab this opportunity and go all out for this exam with solid preparation as this year competition is surely going to be less.
4. Understand the Cut Offs: When you are preparing for a competitive exams you should be very much clear about cut off to qualify the exam. Understand the cut off of both Preliminary and Main Exam and try to score much more than the cut off to qualify the exam. Prepare a solid study plan and strategy how you are going to solve the exam in the stipulated time. Believe me if you pay attention on all these things you will feel the difference and will be very confident to face the exam.
5. Confidence is Key: It is very important to remain confident and with a positive mindset. Such approach will give you an extra edge. If you are nervous during the exam you are bound to miss some time and your accuracy will also not be good. A confident mind is sharp and clear so it is very important to remain confident during exam.
6. No Hurdle of Interview: As you must be aware that there is no interview therefore chances of getting selection are very high for well prepared students. Once you give your Preliminary Exam do not wait for the result and start preparing for Mains Exam with all out effort. Once you clear the Preliminary Exam you can also qualify Mains Exam if you have done good preparation. Just a few months preparation can give you job in a government Bank which will give you a regular source of income. Once you get this job thereafter you can continue your preparation and can look for further better opportunities.
I am sure after reading this article you must have understand now that there is no point in preparing half heartedly. If you are preparing your aim should be to qualify the exam in your very first attempt. Go all out and make top class efforts and success will be surely yours.