State Bank of India has announced SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment. SBI has announced a very attractive and big recruitment for the posts of Specialist Officers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through official website.
Before applying please go through the official notification carefully. There are various posts and eligibility criteria for each post is different. The qualification requirement and experience is different for different posts. Therefore check the eligibility criteria and apply after ensuring that you are eligible for the respective post.
Also take note of the undernoted points mentioned in the notification:-
- The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidate can apply for more than one post.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Details
- Head (Product, Investment & Research)
- Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst)
- Relationship Manager
- Relationship Manager (e-Wealth)
- Relationship Manager (NRI)
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead)
- Customer Relationship Executive
- Zonal Head Sales (Retail)
- Central Operation Team Support
- Risk & Compliance Officer
Number of vacancies: 579
Start Date of Online Application: 23.05.2019
Last Date for Online Application: 12.06.2019
Eligibility Criteria and Qualification: The eligibility criteria and qualifications are different for different posts. Please go through the official link given at the end of the post for details.
Selection Process: The selection process will be based on the shortlisting of Application and thereafter Interview. Final merit will be prepared based on the marks scored in the interview only.
How to Apply: One can apply through the official link
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. All communication related to the recruitment will be done on the mail id and on official website of SBI.
Call Letters: Call letters will be available through the online mode only.
So these were the brief details of SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment. Here is the link for the official website.