Details of the IPR Library Trainee Recruitment 2017
Recruitment for the posts of Library Trainee in Institute for Plasma Research (IPR), Gandhinagar has been announced. In this post we are providing important details about this recruitment. We are also providing link for the official notification and official website. These vacancies are on a temporary basis. Those interested and eligible can apply before 11.10.2017. Online application will be accepted. We are providing important details on this recruitment below.
Name of the Post: Library Trainee
Number of the Post: 03
Education Qualifications Required: The education qualification required for this post is Post Graduation in Library and Information Science. Minimum percentage of marks is 55%.
Age Criteria: The age requirement is 30 years. There are relaxations available to reserved categories as per the applicable norms.
Selection Process: The selection for the posts of Library Trainee will be on the basis of written test and interview.
Step wise process for Applying Online:
- Candidates should ensure that they are having a valid mail id and mobile number with them before applying for these vacancies.
- To apply first you have to log on the official website www.ipr.res.in.
- Click on the tab Jobs.
- Select on the post and click on apply online tab.
- Thereafter enter the log in details such as user name and password.
- Fill all the required information and then submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Important Dates for IPR Library Trainee Recruitment 2017
Those interested and eligible can apply before 11.10.2017
Disclaimer: This is only preliminary information on this recruitment i.e. IPR Library Trainee Recruitment 2017. Before applying please check the details from the official website, publishers are not responsible for any error. Further details on this recruitment are available on the official website.